Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stem Cells in Ophthalmology Update 12: Updated Table of Company Participants

When I first wrote about stem cells in ophthalmology (Primer) in September 2010, I was able to identify six companies participating. Since then, and with the help of a few friends, I can now identify eleven companies using stem cells to treat ophthalmic diseases. Since I believe access to knowledge is very important, here is my revised table of companies using stem cells in treating ophthalmic diseases.

Please let me know of any corrections or omissions.



(An easier to read pdf file of this table is available from the author via email request.)

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Lee Buckler said...

Great list Irv. I'll review our database to determine if there our others but you're covered all that come to mind It would be useful if you also included what stage of development these were in (e.g., pre-clinical, phI, phII, phIII/pivotal).

--Lee

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Irv Arons said...

Lee, I'll consider that for the next iteration. In the meantime, I've got a similar table for gene therapy which I plan to post in the next few days.

Irv

 

Post a Comment

<< Home