Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Menu Part 9: Published Articles and Reports

I have posted a series of articles listing all of my published writings over the past thirty or so years, including links to those that can be found on this web site.

Publications: DECISION RESOURCES

Some of my first publications on both soft contact lenses and medical lasers were done for Decision Resources, then a part of Arthur D. Little, but now a self-standing company.

Included are some of my earliest works on soft contact lenses (1973, 1975, and 1977); medical lasers (1983 – 1985); and on refractive surgery (1984 –1990). In all, I’ve listed over 50 reports and publications that I wrote for DR from 1973 to 1990.

Publications: VISION Monday

My first work as a columnist was for Vision Monday. Between November 1988 until November 1990, I wrote more than two-dozen columns for this publication, mostly about the contact lens industry.

Publications: OPHTHALMOLOGY MANAGEMENT/OCULAR SURGERY NEWS


I began writing on a regular basis for Ophthalmology Management in 1989 and continued until the original version of this ophthalmic magazine stopped publication in the Spring of 1991. In all, there are 16 columns listed done for the magazine .

Late in 1991, Ocular Surgery News decided to take me on as a feature column writer and I began a ten plus-year run of writing the “Technology Update” column for them. More than 60 columns were published, including some of the first on customized ablation.

Publications: MEDICAL LASER REPORT

Beginning in 1993, and for the next ten years, I wrote monthly articles for MLR. Some were repeats from OSN, but most were original reports on the medical laser market and other subjects.

Publications: MISCELLANEOUS

In addition to the publishers noted above, I wrote individual articles for a number of ophthalmic and medical laser publishers over a twenty five year period, from 1975 – 2000. These are noted in this posting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home